domenica 10 marzo 2024

More RPG figures

 This week we have a few more RPG figures, I'm slowly moving on with the Reaper Bones V set to add pieces for our D&D campaigns.

So far I used a simple wash and drybrush style, but moving forward most figures will be done with Army Painter QuickShade, I have too many and it would take too long if I didn't use the dipping method.



Assembling the set I found out that the cockatrices I did q while back also had a small nest, so I painted it to match the figures I had painted earlier. 28mm, Reaper Bones, washes and drybrush


Glass and stone golems. 28mm, Reaper Bones, washes and drybrush 



A pair of adventuring wizards (these are PCs in my campaign). 28mm, Reaper Bones, washes and drybrush



Yuan-Ti. 28mm, Reaper Bones, washes and drybrush


Wall of stone spell effect. 28mm, Reaper Bones, drybrush


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento