sabato 30 dicembre 2023

Last part of the Star Wars lot painted

These are the last figures I had to paint for Max, the rest of the starter set will be painted by himself and Doyle, so my job is done.

I didn't mind painting them they are nice figures, if a little on the big side for my taste.

The storm trooper was an experiment, the idea was to spray paint it with a gloss white and then use Tamyia panel liner for the shadows, but the spray can I used was probably bad because it didn't dry properly and the paint re-activated when in contact with the panel liner, so I ended up sealing it with matt varnish and then highlighting it with white paint, not a great result, but I salvaged it decently.



Scout troopers on speeder bikes. 32mm, Fantasy Flight, drybrush


Storm trooper. 32mm, Fantasy Flight, drybrush


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento